Phase I Study of Olaparib and Temozolomide in Adult Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic Ewing's Sarcoma Following Failure of Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 03 Nov 2016 Irinotecan has been added to treatment schedule; Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 2; Study design changed from single group to parallel group; Planned number of patients changed from 34 to 93; Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 2 years to 30 days.