A Phase III, Observer Blind, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced Either in Mammalian Cell Culture or in Embryonated Chicken Eggs (Fluvirin), in Healthy Children and Adolescents 4 to 17 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 28 Nov 2015 Results published in the Vaccine
- 28 Apr 2015 Safety findings presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
- 28 Apr 2015 Pooled analysis safety and tolerability results presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.