A Phase I Study of Subcutaneous Ocaratuzumab (Fab- and Fc-engineered Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody) in Patients With Previously Treated CD20+ B-Cell Malignancies
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ocaratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MENTRIK Biotech
- 28 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2013 New trial record