Two-year, Double-blind, Randomzied, Multicenter, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Oral Fingolimod Versus Interferon Beta-1a i.m. in Pediatric Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGMS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a Novartis media release, results from the study will be presented at the 7th Joint ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS meeting 2017.
- 05 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Frequency of relapses in patients treated for up to 24 months), according to a Novartis media release.
- 05 Sep 2017 Topline results published in a Novartis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History