A two-year, double-blind, randomized, multicenter, active controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of fingolimod administered orally once daily versus interferon β-1a i.m. once weekly in pediatric patients with multiple sclerosis with five-year fingolimod Extension Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGMS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 10 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 10 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2022 to 1 Mar 2023.