Two-year, Double-blind, Randomzied, Multicenter, Active-controlled Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Oral Fingolimod Versus Interferon Beta-1a i.m. in Pediatric Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADIGMS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Oct 2017 Results published in a Novartis media release.
- 28 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Novartis media release.
- 28 Oct 2017 According to a Novartis media release, results were presented at the 7th Joint European and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS) meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History