A Phase I Trial of Post-Transplant Bortezomib and High Dose Cyclophosphamide as Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Prophylaxis After Reduced-Intensity Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (AHSCT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 May 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015.