A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center study to assess the safety and efficacy of different oral doses of BAY 94-8862 in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus and the clinical diagnosis of diabetic nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTS-DN
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 01 Sep 2015 Results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 31 Aug 2015 Results published in a Bayer media release.
- 31 Aug 2015 According to a Bayer media release, data from this study were presented at the World Congress of Nephrology (WCN) 2015.