A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-arm Study of Moxetumomab Pasudotox in Pediatric Subjects with Relapsed or Refractory Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (pALL) or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma of B-cell Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Moxetumomab pasudotox (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.