Phase III Clinical Study of DU-176b (Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation): Japanese, Multicenter, Open-label Study of DU-176b in Patients With Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation and Severe Renal Impairment (SRI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary)
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 25 Jan 2015 primary endpoint "Plasma concentration estimation" is deleted now.Hence Trial Focus is changed accordingly.
- 04 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 28 May 2013 New trial record