Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of LiPlaCis (Liposomal Cisplatin Formulation) in Patients With Advanced or Refractory Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms LiPlaCis
- Sponsors LiPlasome Pharma; Oncology Venture
- 29 Sep 2017 According to an Oncology Venture media release, next report on progress of trial is expected in Q1 2018.
- 29 Sep 2017 According to an Oncology Venture media release, 12 patients with metastatic breast cancer has been enrolled and the patient number may expand to upto 20 patient in the phase 2 part of the trial.The company has increased the inclusion from the top 20% sensitive patients to include the top 2/3 of patients.
- 19 Sep 2017 Early results from 5 patients treated in the phase II portion of this trial published in a Medical Prognosis Institute media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History