A 24-Week, Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo- Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability of Anacetrapib When Added to Ongoing Statin Therapy With or Without Other Lipid Modifying Medication(s) in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia or Low HDL-C
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary) ; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.