A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Multi-arm Study of MLN4924 Plus Docetaxel, Gemcitabine, or Combination of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jun 2017 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results evaluating antitumor activity, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.