Ticagrelor or prasugrel versus clopidogrel in elderly patients with an acute coronary syndrome and a high bleeding risk: optimization of antiplatelet treatment in high-risk elderly.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel; Ticagrelor
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POPular-AGE
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 17 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2013-001403-37).