Phase IIb trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerability of vaginal telapristone [Proellex-V] in patients with severe menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2016 According to a Repros Therapeutics media release, once both - this vaginal and oral (see CTP 242103) studies, complete both 18 week courses of treatment, the company plans to request an end of phase II meeting with the FDA to jointly discuss plans for phase III.
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 12 Apr 2016 Results published in a Repros Therapeutics media release.