A phase II study of abiraterone in patients with recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAL
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing clinical activity of abiraterone presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Accrual to date is 88% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.