A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Placebo-Controlled Study to Compare the Effect of 13-Week Treatment With Vildagliptin as Add-On Therapy to Improve Glucose Variability in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Inadequately Controlled With Insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VIDA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.