AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY OF AVASTIN (BEVACIZUMAB) AS FIRST LINE THERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED OVARIAN CANCER
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSCAR1
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.