A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-3102 Compared With Glimepiride in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus For Whom Metformin is Inappropriate due to Intolerance or Contraindication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.