A Phase IV, Single-Centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of the 2013/2014 Formulation of a bioCSL Split Virion, Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Volunteers Aged 18-60 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors CSL
- 08 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2013-001420-19).
- 05 Jun 2013 New trial record
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.