LEO 90100 Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PSO-FAST
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 12 Jul 2016 According to Leo Pharma media release, based on the results from PSO-FAST study and a phase II MUSE trial (Profile 217861), the company has launched Enstilar foam spray for psoriasis in the United Kingdom.
- 26 Apr 2016 According to Leo Pharma media release, based on the results from this PSO-FAST study and other MUSE trial (see CTP 700217861), the company received marketing authorisation for Enstilar (calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate) for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis in patients 18 years of age or older, in the United Kingdom.
- 21 Mar 2016 Results published in a Leo Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History