Phase 4 Study to Assess the Safety of Nasal Influenza Immunisation in Egg Allergic Children - a Multicentre Observational Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Food hypersensitivity; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SNIFFLE
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 According to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record, planned end date changed from 28 Feb 2014 to 31 Jan 2014.
- 05 Feb 2014 Accrual to date is 94% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.