A Phase I Open-label, Dose-escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the PI3K Inhibitor WX-037, Given as a Single Agent and in Combination With the MEK Inhibitor WX-554, in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs WX 037 (Primary) ; WX 554 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors WILEX AG
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Wilex media release.
- 07 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a WILEX media release. The first patients have been enrolled and dosed.
- 18 Jul 2013 According to the WILEX half-yearly financial report 2013, clinical development for WX-037 began in July 2013.