A Phase II, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent, Surface Antigen Inactivated Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine Including MF59C.1 Adjuvant (Fluad) in Healthy Adults ≥65 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 4 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01879540).