A Phase I Study of Prime-Boost HIV Vaccine Combinations Using Modified Vaccinia Ankara and Adenovirus Type 26 Vectors with Mosaic and Natural Sequence Inserts in Healthy, HIV-Uninfected Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Janssen
- 21 Jul 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
- 10 Jun 2013 New trial record