An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Concentration of Denosumab in Seminal Fluid After a Single Subcutaneous Injection in Healthy Men
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Androgen deprivation therapy complications; Bone cancer; Bone disorders; Bone metastases; Cancer metastases; Male osteoporosis; Multiple myeloma; Osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 22 Sep 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, actual end date recorded as 1/Sep/2013.
- 29 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.