A Multicenter Phase II Study of the Combination of AZD6244 Hydrogen Sulfate and MK-2206 in Patients With Refractory Advanced Biliary Cancers
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer; Liver cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Planned end date (Sep 2014) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.