Phase 1 Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Assessing Safety and Activity Of 2 Escalating Doses of hMaxi-K Gene Transfer By Direct Injection Into the Bladder Wall In Female Subjects With OAB (Overactive Bladder Syndrome and Detrusor Overactivity)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Maxi-K gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Detrusor instability; Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ion Channel Innovations
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.