The clinical study of the safety and efficacy of Istaroxime in Treatment of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure - A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel group clinical study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Istaroxime (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CVie Therapeutics
- 26 Mar 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2013-000540-26).
- 03 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings media release. The first patient has been enrolled in Italy.
- 12 Jun 2013 New trial record