Sitagliptin Reduces Left Ventricular Mass in Normotensive Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Acarbose
- Indications Diabetic cardiomyopathy; Left ventricular hypertrophy; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 66 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.