A Multicentre, Open-label, Randomized, 6-week, Phase IV Study of the Onset and Maintenance of the Antiplatelet Effect of Ticagrelor Compared With Clopidogrel With Aspirin as Background Therapy in Chinese Patients With Non-ST or ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HouYi
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Mar 2015 The primary endpoint was changed as per the statistical analysis plan prior to database lock.
- 26 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 60, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.