A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Serelaxin When Added to Standard Therapy in Acute Heart Failure Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Serelaxin (Primary)
- Indications Acute heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Relax-AHF-2
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2017 Trial design published in the European Journal of Heart Failure
- 22 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Time to confirmed cardiovascular (CV) death during the follow-up period of 180 days), according to a Novartis media release.
- 02 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Portugal as per European Clinical Trials Database record.