An Open-label, Single-sequence Study to Evaluate the Potential CYP 3A4 Pharmacokinetic Interaction of Darapladib (SB-480848) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darapladib (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Atherosclerosis; Diabetic macular oedema; Epilepsy; Seizures
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.