Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Exploratory Study That Will Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Hemodynamic Response to a Single 30 Minute Intravenous Infusion of Vasomera (PB1046) in Adult Subjects With Stage 1 or 2 Essential Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PB 1046 (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.