An Open-Label, Randomized, Multi-Center, Parallel-Arm Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Glatiramer Acetate 40 mg/mL Three Times a Week Compared to 20 mg/mL Daily Subcutaneous Injections in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms GLACIER
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 23 Jun 2015 Results (extension study) presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 13 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint of annualized rate of injection related adverse events has been met, according to results presented at the 30th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History