Phase 1/2 Study Epigenetic Modification of BRAF-mutated Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine Combined With Vemurafenib Plus Cobimetinib
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Cobimetinib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ML28604
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 09 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 30 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, an additional drug cobimetinib has been included in this trial. This study will now examine the efficacy of vemurafenib administered in combination with decitabine plus cobimetinib.