A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Rucaparib as Switch Maintenance Following Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients with Platinum-Sensitive, High-Grade Serous or Endometrioid Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIEL3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, results from full dataset of the study will be presented at European Society for Medical Oncology 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, the company plans to submit an sNDA to the US FDA by the end of October 2017 and an MAA in Europe in early 2018.
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, the company plans to provide an expanded description of the ARIEL3 results in a scientific session at a medical meeting later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History