A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Rucaparib as Switch Maintenance Following Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients with Platinum-Sensitive, High-Grade Serous or Endometrioid Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIEL3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 09 Oct 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, based on the data from this study, company has submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for rucaparib as maintenance treatment of patients with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer who are in a complete or partial response to platinum-based chemotherapy.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results published in The Lancet.
- 07 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Clovis Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History