Linagliptin versus voglibose on glucose excursion in japanese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: effect of linagliptin on daily glucose excursion in continuous glucose monitoring of Japanese type 2 diabetic patients (L-CGM study): a 12-week randomized, open-label, 2-arm parallel comparative trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Voglibose
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-CGM
- 13 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.