A Phase Ib Multi-Cohort Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-013
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 May 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, based on data from the KEYNOTE-087 and KEYNOTE-013 trials European Medicines Agency (EMA) has approved KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab), for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) who have failed autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) and brentuximab vedotin (BV), or who are transplant-ineligible and have failed BV.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 24 Mar 2017 The recommendation will be reviewed by the European Commission for marketing authorization in the European Union. A decision on approval is anticipated in the second quarter of 2017, as reported in a Merck & Co media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History