A Phase Ib Multi-Cohort Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-013
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 May 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, based on data from the KEYNOTE-087 and KEYNOTE-013 trials European Medicines Agency (EMA) has approved KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab), for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) who have failed autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) and brentuximab vedotin (BV), or who are transplant-ineligible and have failed BV.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History