A Phase Ib Multi-Cohort Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-013
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Merck media release, data from this trial was presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (2017).
- 11 Dec 2017 The FDA granted Priority Review status with a PDUFA (target action) date of 3 Apr 2018, according to a Merck media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 Based on data from KEYNOTE-170 and the phase Ib KEYNOTE-013 trial, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients with refractory primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma, or who have relapsed after two or more prior lines of therapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History