A Pre-Operative Window Study Evaluating Denosumab, a RANKligand (RANKL) Inhibitor and Its Biological Effects in Young Premenopausal Women Diagnosed With Early Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms D-Beyond
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (End date:2017-01-06) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.