A Phase II Simon Two-Stage Study of the Addition of Pracinostat to a Hypomethylating Agent (HMA) in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Who Have Failed to Respond or Maintain a Response to the HMA Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Decitabine; Decitabine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.