Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate The Efficacy and Safety of Live Attenuated Bovine-Human Rotavirus Reassortant Pentavalent Vaccine (BRV-PV) against Severe Rotavirus Gastroenteritis in Healthy Indian Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bovine rotavirus vaccine reassortant (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Serum Institute of India
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Apr 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record