An Indian multicentric open label prospective post marketing surveillance study of bevacizumab in the front line management of advanced/metastatic epithelial ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer or primary peritoneal cancer in real-life clinical practice
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.