Front-line Therapy With Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (CRd) Induction Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation, CRd Consolidation and Lenalidomide Maintenance in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Patients ≤65 Years Old
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IFM CRd
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.