A Multicenter, Single Arm, Open Label, Phase IV Study to Evaluate Safety and to Describe the Incidence of Major Cardiovascular Events of Ticagrelor in Chinese Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome(ACS)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Brilinta DaYu
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.