Dabigatran Versus Warfarin After Mitral and Aortic Bioprosthesis Replacement for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation Postoperatively: Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAWA
- 18 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Intracardiac Thrombus), as per results published in the Drugs in R and D.
- 18 Feb 2016 Results published in the Drugs in R and D
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.