A Pilot Study of Oncaspar® + Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 10 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record trial status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.