A Phase II Study of Azacitidine and Sirolimus for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia Refractory to or Not Eligible for Intensive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 83 to 112.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.