A Phase II Study of Azacitidine and Sirolimus for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia Refractory to or Not Eligible for Intensive Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.