A Phase II Study of Azacitidine and Sirolimus for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia Refractory to or Not Eligible for Intensive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 112 to 83.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 8 Jul 2018.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 83 to 112.