A Phase IIIB Open Label Study To Optimize The Single Bolus Dose Of Dalteparin Sodium For The Prevention Of Clotting Within The Extracorporeal System During Hemodialysis Procedures For Subjects With Chronic Renal Insufficiency: The Parrot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Deep vein thrombosis; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Parrot
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.